Competent tax consulting allows to equalize and rationalize tax payment, ensuring the client a reputation of a conscientious taxpayer while reducing the total tax burden.
Law Well’s team of legal attorneys, auditors, business consultants and accounting experts possesses many years’ practical experience of providing tax consulting services on both outsourcing and one-off engagement terms. Law Well experts will help you select the right tax planning strategy, resolve complicated taxation issues, generate tax reports and other documents and send them to the relevant tax authority, as well as take charge of interactions with tax inspectorates and other state authorities.
Law Well guarantees tax consulting secrecy to all its clients.
Tax issues resolved by Law Well:
- Tax risks identification. Verification of accuracy of accrual, payment and accounting treatment of taxes and obligatory payments.
- Generation of recommendations on current tax risks reduction, tax burden optimization, and assets savings.
- Tax adaptation of transactions. Expert review of export and import transactions in the area of taxation and customs regulation. Assessment of risks associated with foreign economic contractual obligations.
- Corporate tax management: reconstruction, creation, and support of tax accounting and control system, including tax documentation.
- Tax audit for up to 3 years’ period.
- Out-of-court settlement of tax disputes, including: Preparation of letters of inquiry to the Ministry of Finance and Federal Tax Service, preparation of defense to tax audit reports, expert participation in defense hearing procedure at Federal Tax Service Inspectorates, preparation of complaints against Federal Tax Service Inspectorate tax audit resolutions to superior tax body – Federal Tax Service Administration.
- Conduct of tax dispute cases in court. Law Well’s legal practitioners always possess sufficient footing for efficient reaction to illegal actions of fiscal bodies.
- Executive records management on tax cases.
- Consultations on tax legislation and legal precedents.
- Other issues, including: assistance in release of a blocked settlement account, registration and tax support of cash register equipment and checkout machines.